Sigh. Aren’t those some of the hardest words when strung together?
Now, luckily this isn’t some in depth description of my myriad qualities, flaws and such. Although, a post about that will, hopefully, make an appearance in the near- or far, future.
But today, I’m simply introducing myself to you all.
My name is Jessica
It’s clearly apparent what my name is. I mean, from my url and all. Right?
Moving on, I’m seventeen and currently have but a mere two months before I graduate high school. I’m an Indian who has lived all my life in the absolutely spectacular city that is Dubai. Now being an Indian, my school follows the Indian education system. Which means, among many many things, that my finals won’t be until March and after my last final, I’ll have to wait till May to get my results. The reason I’m undoubtedly boring you all numb with this information, is because it’s a neat little segue to something that I wanted to get out of the way as soon as possible:
Those finals that I was talking about? They’re pretty important. And by important, I mean they are the single factor that decides my life
So basically, I won’t be as active on this blog as many people would like because I’ll be studying for my finals. In fact, my posting will be sporadic at best.
So now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, onto the fun stuff!
Here’s a list of ten things about me:
• If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only bring one thing, I’d pick an industrial size crate filled to the brim with books.
• I LOVE food. Love.
• I have a basic need to surround myself with music as often as I can without being the nuisance I often tend to be.
• I’m painfully shy, unless you start talking to me. After that, you can never get me to shut up.
• I’m so socially awkward sometimes that I have wanted the earth to open up and swallow me on several mortifying occasions.
• I watch YouTube videos all day. I’m addicted to YouTube.
• I have nothing more to say…
• I am, at different moments, a perfectionist with a ridiculous amount of motivation AND a procrastinator like you’ve never seen.
• I love dogs! Most animals really. And I have an incapacitating fear of snakes. *shudders*
• One day I would like to travel the world, and explore as many places as I can on foot and preferably on a foodie trail of some sort. And I would like to write about every single beautiful experience.
So yes. That’s my list of random (read: useless) but crucial list of things you need to know about me so that we can build a rickety bridge over the wide chasm that is separating us – the Internet.
Hope to have another one soon.
P.S. : If you’re feeling friendly, tell me a few things about yourself! So we can all be friends forever and we’ll share a bunch of stuff, like opinions and thoughts and memories and no one will be as amazing us and one day I’ll lure you to my basement and dismember you. I mean….